Veg Seekh Kebab – Yummy Vegetable Kebab
Veg Seek Kebab is a lovely recipe prepared by Chef Vineet Bhatia. The dish is delicious and has a very easy recipe. The great chef has given it an Oriya twist adding more flavors to the recipe. The recipe was aired on Fox History in one of the episodes of ‘Twist with Taste’. The dish is yummy. Hope you enjoy the recipe.
Recipe -Veg Seek Kebab
15 minutes for preparation, 15 minutes waiting time, 3 minutes for cooking
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon panchphoran
- 2 flakes garlic
- 1/2 inch ginger cube
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 carrot
- 2 cauliflower florets
- 3-4 french beans
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 cup chena
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 2 lemon grass
- 2 tablespoon besan (gram flour)
- Grate garlic, ginger, green chilies, carrot, cauliflower, beans, green peas, boiled potatoes and chena.
- Mix all the grated ingredients with red chili powder, garam masala powder and salt to taste.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well. Let it cool.
- Pat besan on your palms and coat the mixture on lemon grass sticks.
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees Centigrade.
- Bake the mixture coated on lemon grass in the oven for 3 minutes at 160 degrees centigrade.
You are now ready to serve veg seek kebabs with Tomato Khatta and Pokhal Bhat.
Veg Seek Kebab,