Mix Veg Salad – Yummy and Easy to prepare
Mix Veg Salad is a delicious recipe of some delicious vegetables all mixed together giving a lovely taste to the taste buds. The recipe is healthy and worth trying. The dish requires very less effort to prepare and is yummy. The recipe experimented by me was a great success and is sure to be loved by kids and people who are health conscious. Hope you enjoy the delicious recipe!!
Recipe – Mix Veg Salad
10 minutes for preparation, 10 minutes for cooking
- 1 large potato
- 9-10 french beans
- 1 carrot
- 100 grams fresh green peas
- 1 cup sprouted gram (chana)
- 1/2 cup sprouted moong
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 2 flakes garlic
- 5-6 strands coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Cut the beans and carrot into small cubes.
- Peel the garlic and crush it.
- Peel the fresh green peas.
- Chop coriander leaves into small pieces.
- Add vegetable oil to a wok and let it heat.
- Mix the sliced beans, carrot, green peas, sprouted gram (chana), sprouted moong, sweet corn together.
- Steam the mixture for 5 minutes.
- To the heated oil in the wok, add the cubed potatoes and fry them till cooked.
- Strain off the potatoes on tissue paper to drain off excess oil.
- Collect the steamed mixture in a bowl.
- Add crushed black pepper, salt to taste, chopped coriander leaves, crushed garlic, olive oil and toss to mix well.
- Add the potatoes to the mixture and serve the mix veg salad hot.
Mix Veg Salad,