French Fries with Mayonnaise
French Fries a delicious potato recipe, which nearly every next person in the world loves to gobble without thinking of calories being input in the body. However, found a delicious, very easy to prepare and finger licking recipe of french fries with mayonnaise when in Netherlands. The recipe is easy and I bet, anyone trying it is going to love it.
Recipe – French Fries with Mayonnaise
5 minutes for preparation, 10 minutes for cooking
- 100 grams french fries
- 1 big white onion
- 4 strands coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 2 tablespoon eggless mayonaise
- 5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Cut the white onions into small pieces, though I love red onions more than white ones so I used the red ones.
- Chop coriander into tiny pieces.
- Add oil to the pan, add the french fries to it and let it cook on medium flame till crunchy. Do not mix it too much lest you end up breaking the french fries. When crunchy, remove the french fries from the wok on tissue paper and leave aside for 5 minutes to drain out extra oil.
- Sprinkle salt and chat masala.
- Also sprinkle the coriander. Mix with care.
You are now ready to serve crunchy french fries with mayonnaise and onions.
French Fries with Mayonnaise,