Chocolate Donuts – Eggless Chocolate Donuts
Chocolate Donuts are a boon to the taste buds. A lovely dish that can be stored for some time and enjoyed mostly in the Christmas time. Considering many of my friends to be vegetarians, herewith is uploaded the recipe of Eggless Chocolate Donuts just for you. Hope you enjoy the recipe.
Recipe – Eggless Chocolate Donuts
40 minutes for preparation, 2 hours waiting time, 15 minutes for cooking
- 4 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 2 cups warm milk
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 bournville or Dairly Milk big chocolates
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 5 tablespoon dry coconut powder
- Mix maida, salt, sugar, yeast in a bowl. Add 1.5 cups of warm milk.
- Then add butter and maida alternately till consistency is reached and the dough stops sticking to the vessel.
- Mix the dough well so that it results in soft donuts. Leave the dough for 2 hours.
- Now make balls of the dough and with a rolling pin roll out rolls of 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut donut shapes and leave for 1 hour.
- Deep fry the donuts until uniformly brown in color.
- To make chocolate dip, melt chocolate using double boiler method.
- To a cup of milk add icing sugar, then add melted chocolate.
- Then dip fried donuts in the chocolate and coat coconut powder.
You are now ready to serve Eggless Chocolate Donuts.
Eggless Chocolate Donuts,